Date: 2019-09-17 12:30 (UTC+2)
Participants: Bruno, Janina, Tilmann
write down some words or a paragraph about stuff you did related to the project
- set up postal.karrot.world and replace SparkPost with it (Tilmann)
- split VISION.md into vision and roadmap part and merged it (Tilmann, Janina)
- trust graph analysis (John, Tilmann)
write down what you want to do for the project in the next days
- make some statistics about which kind of emails get sent out frequently and which notification settings are enabled (Tilmann)
- go through our hypotheses and talk with John; also check his research scripts (Tilmann)
- document current email setup (Tilmann)
- progress with remaining Quasar upgrade bugs (Tilmann)
- ask some people in Solikyl why and how they use the trust system (Bruno)
project-related topics that you’d like to discuss with other participants. Positions and outcomes should be noted down
- There is some good data about trust but no hypothesis was used to analyse it. Some of the ideas we discussed:
- People who are more active in Karrot (and in the physical world) get more trust?
- Are people with lots of trust anxious if people with less trust get the same rights as them?
- Are people with lots of trust more likely to receive even more trust, especially from newcomers?
- Reciprocity is strong: those who give trust expect trust back, and those who get trust feel they should give it back?
- Invite by e-mail vs application
- it should be more visible if the person was invited by e-mail or applied to the group. But not really many people use the invitation feature (mostly when starting a group?)
Next meeting: 2019-09-24 12:30 (UTC+2)
Next facilitator: Janina