This is my first post, so please understand.
I initially wanted to post it in the “Exchange of ideas” topic, but I noticed that that category is mostly focused on general food saving ideas, not app development. If this topic is posted in the wrong category, please move it to the correct one.
Below is a user story, which is only a loose idea and not a need. Whether any of the groups would like to have such an option should be expressed by that group. Of course, I will also fully understand if the topic will be rejected for whatever reason. I just like to start brainstorming, because sometimes something interesting can come out of it.
After I see that the way I posting is ok, I’ll post more ideas
Oh, and btw, here’s my notion link:
Notion – The all-in-one workspace for your notes, tasks, wikis, and databases.
Notion also has a user stories written in Polish.
Every idea I’ll post on community forum, probably will be there before.
As a group member, I’d like to be able to set up and then see a real preview of the entire pickup - the combined feedback of other group members (including weight) for one activity for a defined type of activity to plan future pickup more sensibly.
Possibility to display one combined feedback for one activity with 2 or more members (signed up in several slots) - currently these are separate feedbacks. When another group member wants to see if he or she “can do it” or “how many bags/containers should prepare”, separate comments distort the view for one, individual activity.
- Make easier for group members to estimate how to prepare for pickup at the selected place
Possible acceptance criteria:
- Addition of new setting “Combine feedbacks” to “Activity types” in group settings.
- Possibility to set “Combine feedback” only to selected activity types.
- Additional notes under switch buttons for “Combine feedbacks” and "Ask for weight”
- If the above setting is set to “true”:
- All separate feedbacks with same “activity id” will be combined into one on the front
- (If present), filled weight from separate feedbacks with same activity id" will be summed up on the front
- Suggested UI change:
- Option 1 - moving the group member’s avatar above the comment and addition the name of group member (suggested)
- Option 2 - keeping the current UI
- If the above setting is set to “false” (as it’s now), feedbacks will work same as now - displaying separate feedbacks from different group members for one “activity id”.
- Possible UI change
- Based on the decision made in point 2. 3.
- Possible UI change
pt. 1 - settings:
pt. 2. 3. 1. - option 1 (suggested)
pt. 2. 3. 2. - option 2
(in other places that are not the subject of this user story):
- Probably none
Worth to remember, that that this setting shouldn’t apply to statistics or other places where it can have a negative impact. The change should only affect on front of feedbacks