The alliance “Good Food Good Farming”, which also includes foodsharing in Germany through its membership in “Wir haben es satt!” ( “We’re fed up!”), is organising a protest action in Brussels on Wednesday 8 November:
"We can’t eat promises!
Politicians’ empty words are playing with our future. Our food system is broken, we demand action from decision-makers!
On November 8th, we will march by EU institutions to put sustainable food systems back on the table. We are fed up: it is time for change now!
17:00 Protest March
18:30 Food and Music
We want a future where:
- Everyone has access to high quality and healthy food
- Farming with nature is an easy choice
- Diets are local, beneficial for the climate and respect animal rights
- Farmers receive fair prices for sustainable food
- Politicians put farmers and citizens over the interests of big industries
Take your pots, pans, tractors and pitchforks.
food systems for the people, nature and climate!
More info: Protest - Good Food Good Farming"