Navigating upcoming activities

User story: I had this idea from my practical personal experience. I’m in multiple groups and sometimes I want to navigate between the activities I’m signed up in different groups, so I need to change group first. I think it makes sense to move the upcoming activities to the top bar, put some icon there like a calendar or something…

I also never like the space it takes on the main wall and I think this could resonate with other people’s experience. Although it’s a good reminder, it’s annoying to always see it and have to scroll down to get to the wall

Complexity: doesn’t seem technically complex.

Outcomes (or what needs to be done to move forward): we need to collect some more user feedback and more design considerations

I liked this one in discord, that’s for viewing threads, but interesting I think as it’s more than just a simple menu, it has extra stuff for filtering/searching

or another idea, could be it opens dialog in the middle of the page for navigating upcoming things, e.g. like (with or without a search, we don’t currently have search in the backend… so yeah…):