Meeting the foodsavers of Warszawa, Łódź and Wrocław

This is a brief summary of Janina and Tilmann's trip to visit some Polish foodsharing groups in September 2018.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://foodsaving.today/blog/2018/10/18/fspl-lodz-wroclaw

This is the first article on foodsaving.today that you can comment on in the foodsaving worldwide community forum :smiley:

1 Like

From October 18, 2018

Click here to read the article on foodsaving.today!

Read the summary of the meetings I and @tiltec had during our bike trip in September.

2 Likes

Cool! Nice to read the report, and especially interesting to see that different actors try to co-opt or appropriate the concept of foodsharing when it becomes something popular.

I’m really interested in this board game, I wonder if we could get hold of it somehow and use it here in Sweden. @tomasz could translate it maybe

1 Like

I think that should be possible! I already got some pdfs with game content from Tomek in Warsaw to share them with people in Germany. I don’t see why sharing it in here as well should be a problem. Or is it, @karolina?

1 Like

I’ll ask Tomek, but I guess it should be fine…

1 Like

Hey there, so sorry for the delay, I completely forgot to share the game stuff from Tomek:

180903_Gra-planszowa.pdf (1.7 MB)
180905_Karty-do-gry.pdf (549.3 KB)

@tomasz and @bruno

Enjoy and don’t forget to share your variations again! :wink:

1 Like