Public activities prototype
Bruno: explaining 2 flows (member of a group, non-member)
create an activity is the task
welcome to find where to click
Daniel is folllowig the
where the link I can copy is? Is it the url on my browser
additional information could be the description of an activity
place as a term is a bit confusing in general or it can be
- place is a working group/channel
- if its a pick up then it is directly to a location
the chat: ppl who signed up but wondering how it is for ppl from the general public
Still bruno but no in the group
theoretically u can open the chat
desing question: if it makes sense for
can u join the chat before joining for an acitivity?
could be a way to ask a clarification question for example
- should sign up before you make a question?
- wouldnt be possible to be fully anoymous
- (dave) how less clicks/registration is it possible to have?
- a email address not confirmed
- sb can sign up random ppl in this way
- I would prefer if sb is confirmed
- I can imaign this tool for our boarding session
- 2 ppl are doing the onboarding sessiion
- 10 are in the session as ‘outsiders’
who can see e-mail adresses ?
- 1st iteration would be simple. not sign up
- the very fist basic is to just display the public information
- public events can be on the apply
- what do other groups do (their public events). intergroup exchange/interaction
- certain should be displayed publicly and others not?
atm public events
- inside our team as a well
- communication team puts them on social media
- sometimes its require to
- sign up possiblity
- usually make a form
- it would be important to know who is helping us where for a cookinng activity
- afterwards I would look for the activiity in an activity’s page
- matermost and there one person asks who wants to go with me?
- a chat where you try to match ppl that is tricky though
- notification to ‘newcomers’ after they apply to join a group
question regarding phone number and if there are any legal impediments for users to provide (for Karrot to collect) phone numbers
confused about word meeting in join meeting
add field for interests/skills/roles, we commented on the upcoming feature “participant types”
How to avoid spam and the like if not requiring registration: any open-source captcha?
prototype seems easy to use and straightforward in general
Talk went into improving conflict resolution
- tried to find it on the issues page, to start one
- also sees the problem with involving all members
- gives option to choose if groupwide or fewer people
- idea: automatically involve people active on a place, randomly picks 3 people or more. Escalate if conflict not solved
- idea: asks who wants to help solving