Whats below is just an idea, not a need.
As a member of the group, I’d like to be able to set and then preview banner/cover image of the selected place to make easier for other group members to find the place.
Possibility to see an individual photo of a place on the page of this place.
- Making easier for other group members to get to know the place better and possibly find it based on the place photo.
Possible acceptance criteria:
- Addition of possibility to upload a image from edition of the place page
- Addition the option of cropping the image to a format suitable for any device - it should be relatively universal for desktop / mobile
- Addition the image should work from group member’s device files
- After addition the image, edit option should allow to:
- Clean - delete image
- Reset - restore to the initial state
- Cancel - cancel all changes
- Save changes - apply the above changes
- Visible thumbnail of the image in the edition of the place page
- The image should only be visible only on the selected place page.
- Optional changes of the “art-wrapper” class for the place page without image, so wrapper will be adapted to the same format as the place page with the image (this may be a suggestion for a group members that it is worth upload the image)
pt. 1. - image setting in place setting
pt. 1. - image modal
pt. 2, 3. - cropping uploaded image in modal
pt. 5. - uploaded image in place setting
pt. 6. - image view on place page (mobile)
pt. 6. - image view on place page (desktop)
pt. 7. (optional) - new wrapper on place page (mobile)
pt. 7. (optional) - new wrapper on place page (desktop)
(in other places that are not the subject of this user story):
- Probably none
User story was written before I found the banner image in public activities - so few mockups in this user story can be ignored. Banner image looks cool for reusing it to create banner/cover image for place page.